Friday, August 5, 2011

Infamous SPAMRAT 'Spamford' Indicted,
Facing A Possible 16 Years In Jail :-D


I'm a veteran SPAMRAT hunter / destroyer. I've killed off so many SPAMRATS, I'm convinced I'm on their 'Do Not Spam' list for fear that I'll hunt them down and eliminate them. I very rarely receive SPAM in my email these days. Instead, I get verification and thank you notes from ISPs when they shut down SPAMRATS I've reported.


Therefore, it is with great glee that I read over the past couple days that the single most infamous SPAMMER of all time is facing a possible 16 years in jail for his nefarious damage to the Internet. Who's the SPAMRAT? It's Sanford 'Spamford' Wallace. He represents the ultimate Marketing Moron, an idiot who literally hates his customers and bombs them with marketing manure at every opportunity with no conscience, no respect for the consequences. I'd go so far as to label him and his ilk psychopathic, but don't consider me any expert on psychology.

Spamford's trial is scheduled to start August 22nd. Below are a few articles about the story so far.

Spam King Sanford Wallace Indicted for Facebook Spam

Infamous spam king could get prison time for Facebook spamming, phishing

Sanford Wallace @ Wikipedia

If you'd like to become a SPAMRAT hunter as well, here's a great place to start. I've been a paying contributor since 1998:

SpamCop.net

Every chunk of SPAM you turn in to SpamCop.net is verified, reported to affected ISPs, the offender listed on a SPAM blacklist provided free to the public. I've heard SPAMRATS rant in public about how much they hate SpamCop.net. Relish that thought. Contribute to the cause.

;-Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment